February 3, 2017
The following are some of the means ProtectHeir uses to protect your information:
- Physical Security for building and data center
- Disaster Recovery Systems
- Antivirus Solutions
- 256-Bit SSL for viewing and sending sensitive information via an internet browser
- Data Encryption
- PGP Email Encryption
- Password Protected Forms where applicable
- Limits on Access – ProtectHeir grants access to systems only to those people who need access to perform the services requested
- Security Awareness – all employees receive Security Awareness Training
Additional pre-cautions you can take to help keep your information secure
- Log out and close your browser when transactions are completed
- Install and keep up to date antivirus software and spyware protection
Information We Collect About You and The Decedent
When you request our services, you will be asked to provide information about yourself and the decedent in order for us to provide the service you have requested. The following are types of information we may collect:
Do We Share Information With Third Parties?
Protectheir never shares your personal information with non-affiliated companies who want to market their products or services to you (except at your request or with your consent).
We also do not disclose your personal information to third parties except to provide you with the service you requested or under certain circumstances as described in this policy. We may do this as permitted by law.
For example, we may share the information we collect with third parties who are under contract to perform services such as vendors providing data processing or transaction processing.
As another example, we may work with outside organizations to help us refine our marketing approaches and as such, share certain identification and transaction information. We may do this as allowed by law.
When we utilize other parties to help us conduct our business, we require them to protect your personal information. Furthermore, we do not permit them to use or share your personal information for any purpose other than the work they are doing on our behalf or as required by law.
We use the information gathered above to deliver the service you requested and will disclose the information we collect to companies and government agencies needed to complete the service. We may also use the information internally to provide additional services to you as permitted by law.