Powered by Protectheir
Ease The Burden For Your Loved Ones AND Protect Your Estate
Settling your estate could take weeks of effort for an executor. Researching how to contact government entities such as the Social Security Administration or IRS, other institutions like credit bureaus, credit card companies, social media or email account companies, can be difficult and frustrating to a grieving executor. Our service reduces this effort to 15 minutes or less, by providing printable pre-filled documents addressed to the proper contacts, as well as simple instructions for completing a broad variety of important notifications quickly and easily. PLUS it protects your personal information and your estate against fraud.
Our Security Promise
We never require any sensitive information such as Social Security Numbers.
Executor Assist Services
We provide the following services to your executor:
- Credit Bureau notifications
- Government entities and DMV notifications
- US Postal Service for mail forwarding
- Marketing mail house notifications
- Top credit card company notifications
- Notifications to shut down email
- Notifications to shut down social media sites
- Additional tips to prevent Deceased Identity Theft